Sunday, January 19, 2014

The 3000 mile goal!... Again this year

With the start of another year I have set a goal to ride 3000 miles this year. I this may seem like a lot of miles but when you really break it down it is a little under 60 miles a week. So if I stay on top of it it should be very attainable. 

So what makes is this worth posting on a blog? Well, it was my goal last year. How did I fare? Not good, not good at all. So that is why I am back at it again this year. While not off to the 180 miles that I need to be at for being 3 weeks into January but as long as I keep riding I know that I  these miles will fly by!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the 3,000mi goal dude. I hope you accomplish it. Let me know if you want to come up to Flag to do some mountain biking if you get bored of the road.

    ReplyDelete