Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The things you see when you look...

It is interesting when I first began to ride I noticed a lot of different things that I had not see driving around in a car. As I have ridden I don't know if I notice a lot of things any more, but recently I saw to things  that made me smile. The fist was a man walking a pony down the sidewalk. I almost missed this one but I looked up and there they were in the middle of town. I almost stopped to take a picture but kept riding. The other was I ran into on of my childhood friends Dad's. This time I stopped. I had not seen him in a while but thanks to technology I am a fan of his blog. We must have chatted for about a half an hour. It was nice to catch up and talk bikes for a while.

It is these types of situations that make your day, the things you see and that people that you talk to. I didn't realize how fast I was moving and not, as the cliche goes, stopping to smell the roses. But I am working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment