Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Is that Thunder I hear?

So I was at Whole Foods finishing up dinner when Karen called and while we were talking, at one point when the automatic doors were open I heard Thunder. I told Karen that I hope I could make it home before it started raining since I walked there and still needed to get some groceries. We ended our conversation so I could get on my way and Karen wished me luck. So I quickly went around the store grabbed my apples and what not and made my way to the register. As I was chatting with the Cashier and the Bagger I asked if it had started to rain? They said that it was not. I stated that I had heard Thunder earlier and wanted to get home as quick as I could. They both said that I was really nice out and did not look like rain and then one of them said, "Could you have heard the Thunder sound effect that plays when the vegetables are being watered?" All I could say was "WOW."

These types of situations just makes you think... "WOW"

1 comment: