Wednesday, October 27, 2010

800 Miles

Yesterday I rolled past 800 miles on my bike. I was a really nice accomplishment and I can't wait for 1000! I have seen a lot of places and things riding especially around in my own neighborhood, that I don't think that I would have noticed driving in a car. It is nice to know that your neighborhood has so much in it and that it can still provide new experiences. It is also time to learn how to preform some basic bike maintenance, which will be nice to learn. I have enjoyed the things that I am able to do now, like changing a flat, and am looking forward to learning more.

The one thing that I have found recently is that it is going to be cold soon and riding a bike is going to be even colder so, I think this means its time to go to the bike shop and buy some winter gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment